From: Mike Baker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2000 9:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Internal CSU

I can't find any online help for troubleshooting Cisco's internal CSUs.

I have two routers, one on each end of a T1 circuit.  Each router has a T1
WIC
in it.

The interfaces are UP DOWN.  If I turn on the loopback button on the remote
router the local end comes UP UP.  Both routers have keepalives enables and
the
circuit has been verified to be B8Zs all the way through.  The WICs are set
their default value.  I also tried adding clocking on one end - no luck.

Any ideas?

Michael K. Baker
Telecom Network Analyst

ALLTEL Information Services