From: Dennis Laganiere
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2000 11:54 AM
To: Group Study
Subject: CIPT (VoIP) Class

I'm getting ready to sign up for a CIPT (Cisco IP Telephony) course from
Telcordia Training and Education Ctr in Chicago.  Before I fly all the way
from Los Angeles to take it I was hoping to get some feedback from you fine
folks.  I'm one test short of my CCNP and have a technical background and I
hope to see the system in action and experience the implementation, not just
get an advertising dog-and-pony.

Here are my questions:
*   Is the class worthwhile?
*   Has anybody had experience with this trainer?
*   Is there anything I simply must see in Chicago while I'm there? :-)
        - Dennis