Information Innovation is terrific. Both Howard B. and I have done work
with them and we know their staff, which consists of people who have been
in the industry for years and know data and telephony really well. They
have many CCIEs and Cisco Press authors on their staff. They helped develop
the CIPT course. See http://www.infoii.com/ for more info.

Priscilla