Is the telnet daemon just like a Unix telnetd daemon.....If so then if you
run
netstat -rn; and what's the GW of that shell / session / or if it's realtime
running
then is should be the same as if you ran ipconfig/all.....If it doesn't show
a gateway then
that's where I would look into.....Hope this helps.....

    -jek-