hi friends

i too  have one doubt

I am going to buy two 2610 routers for my training center.

will a CSU/DSU cable, which is working with 2500 series routers, work with
2610 routers also?  or shall i go for new one??

over all two 2610 routers can be connected back to back through leased line
ports for training????

your earliest valuble input is highly appreciated.

with regards

"Zhang Hui" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,there:

    I connected router 2611's serial0/0 to 2501's serial1 with a DTE to DCE
cable, and set clockrate ,keepalive,encap HDLC. But they could not work yet.

   Who can help me ?

   Thanks in advance...