From: "Oz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: OT  how to contact me oz
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 09:22:24 -0400

I just got nastygram kinda from someone who was annoyed that I had not
responded to their email
Well my inbox  gets around  250 email a day  and unless you put oz
somewhere in the subject my filter will miss it..
  As i am on vacation at the moment  I only  read from the filter folders  .
off to the beach now
Oz
http://www.mcseco-op.com/helpfull_links.htm