Hi Group,

A client's LAN was implemented with a stack of three Cabletron hubs and
the Ethernet interface of a Cisco 2522 router has three secondary
addresses in addition to the primary. There are two Windows NT servers
and about thirty workstations.

The problem is that we've been having a lot of excessive collisions on
the Ethernet interface and therefore have decided to introduce CAT 5002
switch in to the LAN.

How best can we modify the LAN with the hubs and the switch to reduce
the collisions? Any opinion is welcome.

Regards,

Stanny.