CEF switching allows you to control the type of load sharing on a per
interface basis -- with the ip load-sharing command -- see below

To enable load balancing for Cisco Express Forwarding (CEF), use the ip
load-sharing interface configuration command. To
disable load balancing for CEF, use the no form of this command.

ip load-sharing [per-packet] [per-destination]
no ip cef [per-packet]

Syntax Description

 per-packet
              (Optional) Enables per-packet load balancing on the interface.
 per-destination
              (Optional) Enables per-destination load balancing on the
interface.

Per-destination load balancing is enabled by default when you enable CEF.