Hi,

On the interface config, you may have 'ip
route-cache'. This is known as fast-switching where
the router will cache destination address's and always
send them over the same link.

If you have 'no ip route-cache' then this is
per-packet switching and the router will do it
per-packet.

-E

--- Donald B Johnson Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[EMAIL PROTECTED]