From: Yee, Jason [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2000 7:46 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: cannot see route in bgp table?

Dear Sir,

Here is the configuration for our router.
The problem is that, we cannot see our Class-C Network
(202.77.96-202.77.127)
in BGP routing table:

KARG1>sh ip bgp 202.137.0.0
BGP routing table entry for 202.137.0.0/20, version 2
Paths: (1 available, best #1, table Default-IP-Routing-Table)
  Advertised to non peer-group peers:
  202.161.128.181
  Local
    202.137.2.174 from 0.0.0.0 (202.137.2.134)
      Origin IGP, metric 0, localpref 100, weight 32768, valid, sourced,
local,

best

KARG1>sh ip bgp 202.77.96.0
% Network not in table

These Class-C Network cannot go to outside world.

attatched is my router configuration <<C7200-confg.txt>>

This email was scanned using ESPG @ PubliCom Haifa.