Nope, for CCNP you need:
CCNA 1 or 2 (track 1 exam isn't available any more, but if you passed it, it
counts towards CCNA and CCNP)
Routing
Switching
Remote Access, and
Support.
You can combine Routing, Switching and Remote Access into the Foundation
exam, whenever it becomes available.
CCDA is altogether another track (design). You don't need it for CCNP. You
do need it for CCDA and CCDP.

And I hope for the final time, yes, track 1 exams count for CCNP if you took
them on or before 31 July. But any mix of track 1 exams (save the CCNA exam)
will place you in track 1 until you take the requisite track 2 exam.