From: rtc [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 29 August 2000 09:34
To: Cisco_LIST
Cc: Cisco_LIST
Subject: Incredulous! Now CCDA Exam is a CCNP Perequisite?

  I just checked Cisco Site to find that CCDA is a perequisite. Is this for
real? What is the CCDA? When did they sneak that in with the CCNA? Now I
have a total of 5 exams to take?
 Is there a CCDA Book? I have the CCNA. I am flustered; I'm not smart; I'm a
hard worker. But I would like to see the Grand Canyon or ski or just walk
around at the mall sometime in the next 5 years!