It can probably be done with standby use-bia - This will cause each router
to use it's own MAC  - don't think it can be done with multiple groups,
however.

The bulletin you want is this one

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/pd/iosw/iore/prodlit/768_pb.htm

RB - CCNP
---------

home of all things RB
http://ruebarb.tripod.com

Dove,

I have IOS Enterprise 12.07T on my 2500's in my lab and they all support
HSRP.  I remember reading something about DECNET and HSRP on CCO.  My memory
recalls something about the "standby use bia" command in relation to using
HSRP with IP on a network that runs DECNET also.  I don't remember anything
about using HSRP for DECNET.  (For that matter, I can't think of a reason
anyone would need HSRP for DECNET.)

I could be mistaken.  I'd do a search of "HSRP DECNET" on CCO.

Rodgers Moore, CCDP, CCNP-Security

""Dove"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
8ofjoe$490$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8ofjoe$490$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
>Hi,
>
>My company is using Cisco 2501 and 2621 routers. We are using DECNET and
>TCP/IP protocols. Before that, I know that when the router is enable
DECNET