Steve,

Lonnie's suggestion is correct.  I've done this and it does work.  You need
to use the 'altaddr' command on each Citrix server so it will return the
external IP rather than the internal IP to the client.  You also need to
have the client ask for the alternate address, only for external clients
obviously.  This is a config setting on the client.  I am using the ICA
client version 4.21.779 and within the client I hit the 'Settings' button,
from there I hit the 'Firewalls...' button then I check the 'Use Alternate
address for Firewalls' check box.  As you've indicated you also need to have
the TCP 1494 (unless changed) and UDP 1604 (you can't change this one) ports
open on the PIX.

Good luck,
Dave

Cisco CCNA/CCDA, Citrix CCA, Microsoft MCSE, Check Point CCSA

Steve Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> Hey gang I am having problems running published apps in Citrix. I opened
the
> 2 correct ports but the published apps still do not work through my PIX.
If