                From:   Brian Windle
                Sent:   31 August 2000 13:22
                To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                Subject:        Summarization

                I need to find resources about how to calculate summarized
routes. Searching
                the archives on summarization, CIDR, etc. has not turned up
anything.

                Thanks in advance
                Brian

                Share information about yourself, create your own public
profile at
                http://profiles.msn.com.

                Report misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The information in this e-mail is confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed. If you receive it in error, you
should not use or disseminate the information in it; instead, please e-mail
it back to the sender then delete the message from your system.

Internet communications are not 100% secure and it is the responsibility of
the recipient to ensure that this email has not been tampered with and that
its attachments are virus free.