You don't have to read everything on the CD, because we all know that would
take forever, plus some of it is crap!!!  What you do want to do is
familarize yourself with the layout of the CD.  Your goal should be to be
able to find what you are looking for on the CD in less than 30 seconds.  As
Casey said "It is a tool to overcome challenges", you really don't want to
ever have to use the CD but if you do, you want to make it quick!!!!  Trust
me when I tell you......every minute is important....

Chris A.