In a message dated 8/31/00 11:38:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I am selling my CLSC Exam Certification Guide book
from CiscoPress. It is the official study guide for
CLSC Exam for CCNP. The author is Kevin Downs and Tim
Boyles. The ISDN # is 0-7357-0875-4. Asking for
$30.00+Shipping.

Not very up to date are you???

Mark Zabludovsky ~ CCNA, CCDA
<A HREF="mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>

    If the automobile had followed the same development as the computer, a
Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and
explode once a year killing everyone inside.
                                        ~Robert Cringely, InfoWorld~