From: Aaron Moreau-Cook
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2000 8:47 PM
Subject: Subnet Question

Question taken from the CCNA Exam Cram book by Walters, Rees, and Coe.

A subnet mask can have a value of 0.255.255.0

A) True
B) False

The Cisco answer would dictate that it is false, and in all functionality it
is true. Hypothetically though it could be true, I rememeber this discusion
a while ago, but I'm looking to see if I am smoking the proverbial crack.

Thanks all!

Aaron Moreau-Cook
Finally taking his CCNA test this coming Friday....