Well- @ least this is a "healthy" error message :-)  I had an issue a month
or so ago with Check Some Errors & it was determined I had 2 bad FLASH
sticks :-0  It appears your router cannot pull the IOS, timing out possibly
(the automatic logging on the TFTP Server screen should tell you if it's
ever been activated).  Have you ever done this before ???  I ask, because
your TFTP server may not have the correct Options.  Make sure you can Ping
the Ethernet connection to your NIC (should be using a crossover cable), &
you can go straight to the enable mode to do all this (no ROM boot needed).
Once you have a live connection (successful Pings prove layer 1, 2, & 3 are
present), move to your PC applications.  You must have TFTP Server open.  Go
to View/ Options.  Your logging statistics are an automatically created
file, but you must make the TFTP Server Root Directory from a separate
Windows file (the file that you drag & drop your IOS image into).  Example
being: C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\TFTPBOOT.  Last question- is the router asking you
if it can Erase Flash ???  If not- it's the unsuccessful Pings to the TFTP
Server IP (from the router), that are halting this process...

Please let us know the repair !!!
Phil

8orkc3$b4k$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8orkc3$b4k$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...