From: Cbridgett [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 05, 2000 5:54 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Config-reg

I changed my configuration register to something stupid 0x0102 and now my
router will not boot.  Is there anyway I can change the config register.  I
cannot enter through rommon, it will not take any break key combinations.
Maybe a jumper on the board???

ĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦĦ
?
"...to hell with what other people think, I'm ridin' my own broom!" L. M.

Cynthia Bridgett, raised in SE DC
   and proud of it!
CCNA, MCSE, CNE, CNA, MCP, A+