Hi everybody,

Starting Cisco several months ago, I find it's not a boring game to
improve my network knowledge by digging Cisco. This April, I sat the
CCIE Design Beta written (351-014) and failed by 6 points, so I study
harder and harder these days. I want to verify the result of my study
by writing the following exams in Sep,

CCIE-R/S written (350-001), 28 Sep
CCIE-ISP Dial written (350-004), 29 Sep
CCIE-Design written (350-014), 30 Sep

Furthermore,

Cisco Networkers 2000 in Beijing, 16-17 Oct
(Registered the CCIE exam study activity in this party!)

CCIE Routing/Switching Lab in Sydney, Nov maybe, TBD

Without any Cisco training course and Cisco certified course material,
I study the following books and check the blueprint in CCIE Web site,
but I am not sure if I am ready, so need your suggest.

Main Study:
1. Interconnection Second Edition - Bridges, Routers, Switches, and
    Internetworking Protocols, Radia Perlman
2. Cisco LAN Switching, Clark & Hamilton
3. Routing TCP/IP Volume I, Jeff Doyle
4. Internet Routing Architectures, Bassam Halabi
5. OSPF - Anatomy of an Internet Routing Protocol, John T. Moy
6. Dial Solution Configuration Guide, CCO
7. IBM Technologies, CCO

Referential Study:
1. Practice Guide to SNMPv3 and Network Management, David Zeltserman
2. Broadband Telecommunications Handbook, Regis J. "Bud" Bates

Finally, may you all enjoy yourself on the internetworking road.

PS. Will answer any question about the exams I've taken if I remember.

Steven, Taipei
System Software Developer
CCDP/CCNP+Voice(1.0+2.0Beta)+Security+ATM/CSE(Enterprise+SMB)/ CCAI