From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Steven
Sent: October 21, 2000 11:23 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Goal to CCIE by Self-Study

> Cisco Networkers 2000 in Beijing, 16-17 Oct
> (Registered the CCIE exam study activity in this party!)

I met several CCIE Lab proctors in this conference,
(CCIE Power Session, Beijing - October 2000)

Mike Reid (Canada, [EMAIL PROTECTED])
Bill Parkhurst ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Jeffery Zhang(Singapore & Korea, [EMAIL PROTECTED])
Vincent (Beijing, [EMAIL PROTECTED])

Here are some information got from CCIE Power Session, FYI

1. IOS 12.0 for CCIE Lab Router
2. Decnet gone forever
3. DLSW+ for IBM Network, no other SNA problems
4. ATM LANE has been removed from R/S Lab
5. IPSec and firewall feature are possible
6. 6 Routers for CCIE R/S lab (not include Terminal Server router)

CCIE Lab proctors are pleasantly explain some detail about the lab.
Mail to them and get the exact information for the lab test.

CCIE Power Session material is a good entry for lab preparation.

Steven