Dear CCIE and CCIE Aspiring Friends

I trust that this find you doing well. Friends I would request for your kind help on following info/input regarding CCIE LAB exam.

1. How many total Lab Scenarios would be given?
2. Will Lab have scenarios on SNA/DLSW/ATM & ATM LANE/Appletalk/DECnet or not. If there then what would be there percentage(out of total).
3.What would be  major areas and what model of equipment(Cisco Boxex) would be there(site do indicate but would appreciate your personal experience) ?
4. In a worts/complex Lab scenario, how many Routers/Switches could be possible.
4. Any specific advice or reference material for the LAB.

I would highly appreciate for your kind support.

Thanks & Regards

Shailendra