Using Catalyst switches will reduce collisions. Remember that switches
create their own collision domains per port. I would recommend using two
Cat3548's and you can stack them with GBICs or add them to the Gigabit
backbone. You will spend less money and have fewer devices to maintain.
Unles you have a reason to want more switches.

2019FB428FD3D311893700508B71EBFB2C5B2A@RWR_MAIL_SVR">news:2019FB428FD3D311893700508B71EBFB2C5B2A@RWR_MAIL_SVR...