I would appreciate it if anyone can help me on this.I have a router which
its interface is connected to
nokia firewall.Another interface on the firewall is connected to a switch
which this client machine sits off

router(192.168.2.2)----------firewall(192.168.2.1)

firewall
int(192.168.1.254)---------------switch--------machine(192.168.1.20)

Nat is running on the firewall.The machine has 192.168.1.20 address has an
internet address on the nat.
The problem is that you cant seem to access this machine from the router.Can
anyone help out on this.I can ping as far as the 192.168.2.1 from the
router.

cheers,
Dennis