From:   Don Orlik [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Wednesday, September 06, 2000 12:02 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: firewall interface

Hello Dennis,

   Most Firewalls don't allow the ICMP Requests and Echos to go through
them.  I myself have never used a Nokia Firewall, so I can't give you any
direction in that manner.  What I can say is that you should verify that
ICMP is allowed or permited from the Outside to the inside.  Ensure there
is
an open conduit or something along that line.

Hope that helps.....

Don Orlik