Hi All,

Never worked with Token Ring in the real life, do not
understand why we need to have 'multiring all' there
to route ip, does it just enalbe the all route
explorer of ip traffic? If it does, can I say if I
have two cisco routers hooked up on a hub(or MAU), and
give them ip address in the same lan, say 1.1.1.1/8
and 1.1.1.2/8, I can not ping one from one the other
before put 'multiring ip ' under their interfaces?

Thanks

Kent