Hi Elmer !

Just u need to configure the community filtering at RouterA as

RouterA # neighbour  <IP of RTB>  remote-as xxx
RouterA # neighbour  <IP of RTB> send-community
RouterA # neighbour  <IP of RTB> route-map abcd out

route-map abcd 100
 match ip <Access-list number>
 set community no-export

These set of commands will tell the RTB not to export the routes learned frm ur
AS to its other external peers. I hope this will cmet ur configuration. Pls
update me if u find better alternate solution.

Regrds

"Deloso, Elmer G." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 09/05/2000 06:45:08 PM

Please respond to "Deloso, Elmer  G." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>