Title: Network Design Question

Hey group,

A company HQ has two 3620s each with one T1 into the same frame relay cloud.  There are 20 branch offices with non-Cisco routers pointing into the same FR cloud.  Is there anyway to provide load balancing on the WAN side in this situation?  I believe that I can use HSRP on the LAN side of HQ, but that is not possible on the WAN.  I cannot use EIGRP because it is Cisco proprietary.

The only solution I see is to build two PVCs at each branch office.  One pointing to router 1 at HQ and one pointing to router 2 at HQ.  Run OSPF and have half of the branches point to each router.

Does anyone have a solution/advice for this design?

Thanks for your help,
Rob

 Internal       |                                         ~  Frame Relay  ~===========branch2
    LAN        |                                         ~      Cloud        ~===========branch3