Title: RE: OSPF question - discontiguous areas

Is this can be fixed changing one of the Area_2 to another area such as Area_3?

-Singh
-----Original Message-----
From: Chuck Larrieu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2000 9:52 PM
To: Cisco Mail List
Subject: OSPF question - discontiguous areas

This question came up on another list. I thought I would repeat it here, and
see what kind of discussion it engenders.

Question: how does one repair a discontiguous OSPF area?

e.g.         Area_2---------Area_0-----------Area_2

How would you go about it?

Chuck
I am Locutus, a CCIE Lab Proctor. Xx_Brain_dumps_xX are futile. Your life as
it has been is over ( if you hope to pass ) From this time forward, you will
study US!
( apologies to the folks at Star Trek TNG )

http://www.cl.cncdsl.com/Locutus.html