Agreed. In my experience of self-studying for MS, Novell, and Cisco certs,
I've found each company's official curriculum to be a better source of
information than any third party material I've tried...especially for
overall knowledge and not just getting a passing score on an exam.

Tracy Miller

00d001c01854$635f8de0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:00d001c01854$635f8de0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...