From: Mann, Chris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 07 September 2000 15:24
To: 'T. Miller'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Study Materials for CCNP 2.0 Track?

    I am now pursuing my CCNP also and want to use the Cisco materials for
studying. But looking at Cisco's web site it looks like they recommend BSCN
first. But that Cisco book is not released yet. Are the four CCNP courses
independent or does each rely on the preceeding courses?

Thanks,

Chris Mann
CCNA, MCSE, CNE, ASE, CCA