Title: RE: Load balancing two T1 of two ISP
I tried this once and it does not work.... For a static nat to work the internal ip is translated to one valid external ip.. When I tried to do exactly as you mentioned I got an error message that the internal ip is already mapped .

-----Original Message-----
From: E A Moran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 06 September 2000 04:24
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: IP NAT

NAT is a one-way procedure by default. You define Inside and Outside Interfaces. You define which way NAT runs. Check out the NAT commands off of Cisco's website.

--
E A Moran
Network Engineer
"Jin Tam" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

I have a server with an internal IP address of 1.1.1.1 and I have 2 external addresses 2.2.2.1 and 2.2.2.2.

How can I translate incoming destination addresses 2.2.2.1 and 2.2.2.2 to 1.1.1.1 while keeping outgoing packets from 1.1.1.1 from being translated.

Thanks is advance.