Yeah you've just got a different version of ios
>From the horses mouth, ie CCO release notes for 11.3(3)T
============
National ISDN Switch Types for BRI and PRI

National ISDN Switch Types for Basic Rate and Primary Rate Interfaces (NI2)
introduce changes to ISDN switch types for Primary Rate
Interfaces (PRIs) and Basic Rate Interfaces (BRIs) as follows:

Adds a new switch type for PRI interfaces (ISDN switch-type primary-ni).

Changes the BRI basic-ni1 switch type to basic-ni (ISDN switch-type
basic-ni)
etc etc etc etc
============
this is a plain old 2503 with 11.2(15a)
(config)#isdn switch-type basic-?
basic-1tr6    basic-5ess    basic-dms100  basic-net3  basic-ni1
basic-nwnet3  basic-nznet3  basic-ts013

this is a 2610 running 11.3(10)T
(config)#isdn switch-type basic-?
basic-1tr6   basic-5ess  basic-dms100  basic-net3  basic-ni
basic-ts013

Regards
-Paul