Sesame Street Certs? From Nortel, Cisco, Microsoft, Novell, and CompTIA??? I
think not... BUT:

Hmmm... My kids could go for some Sesame Street certs:

SSCEF Sesame Street Certified Elmo Fanatic
SSCCMA Sesame Street Certified Cookie Monster Afficionado
SSCSGE Sesame Street Certified Super Grover Emulator
SSCKTFAS "" Certified Kermit the Frog Alphabet Sayer

My twin girls could nail all of these certs no problem... I hear that they
are working on a certification with Bert and Ernie which would involve a lab
where you have to put down a duckie and play a saxaphone, then dance "the
pidgeon"! Now *THAT'S* a lab!!!

Dale
[=`)

http://profiles.msn.com.