In a message dated 8/28/00 6:41:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< >Get a life!   >>

Thats exactly what I'm working on now. So when I'm older and my kids ask me
how I could afford to send them to good schools, I can tell them 3 things...
Hard work, Determination, and above all...not listening to morons like you
that try to bring me down.

>Get your CCIE and then buy a dog and enjoy life -

The only good advice you posted in this letter... I think I will get a dog,
thanks.

 you sound << like a cert freak who is never satisified until you have every
cert in the industry.

Well...not every cert... >>

 Or go to work for Cisco -

That's what I plan on doing...

By the way, If you wanted to get that message across to me you could have
flamed my mailbox and not shown the group that you know how to put people
down. It makes you seem childish. Next time write to me...good luck in your
career, ;)

Mark Zabludovsky ~ CCNA, CCDA
<A HREF="mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]">[EMAIL PROTECTED]</A>

    If the automobile had followed the same development as the computer, a
Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and
explode once a year killing everyone inside.
                                        ~Robert Cringely, InfoWorld~