We have a Cisco 2611 that is has a NM-32A module in it.  We are using the
octal cables with the DB25 ends on them.

I'm using the router to provide console access to several Sun and F5
BigIp/3DNS boxes.

My question is does anyone know if it is possible to wire (pinout) a CAT 5
cable to allow us to place a RJ-45 to DB25 adapter on each end of the cable
without having to use a null modem adapter.

Currently using a null modem cable, or a rollover cable with a null modem
adapter are the only ways I have been able to get it to work.

Thanks,

Clayton Price