Hi,

I'm new to this field pls help me to confiure two
serial connection.

Right have I have one leased connection and I
configured my router according to that and woriking
fine with this.
But now we are going to take one more leased line but
I have no idea how to configure my router such a way
that It route traffic in two connections.

Right now I'm using Defualt gatewayt command for first
leased connection now what I have to do for routing
through both connections.

And I aslo looking for a way through which I can
balance the load in between two lines. And I f one
goes down automatical data is switched to other one.

TIA

Gm