Colin,

I normally cut and paste for 2924 and 3524 switches.
i.e do one port by hand in notepad or whatever and
then build up your config via cut and paste editing
the interface number along the way. Then go to "conf
t" on the target switch and cut and paste the lot.

Regards,

Phil.

--- Colin Byelong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi,
we have a number of 3524 cisco lan switches and
> i can't seem to find
> a command to configure muliple ports to a vlan at
> the same time in cat
> os the command is set vlan <vlan number> port number
> or range eg.
> 5/1-24, 6/1-1
> The only way i can do this on a 3500 series is
> through the web interface
> unless you know better.
>
> cheers
>
> colin
>
> **NOTE: New CCNA/CCDA List has been formed. For more
> information go to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]