From: Matt Wehland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2000 2:15 PM
To: Yee, Jason; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Router models?

At 08:22 PM 9/11/00 -0500, Yee, Jason wrote:
>thank you for the reply I will, any books or references I can use to
>memorise all these info

On book I like (although I really haven't read all of it) is
Cisco Router Handbook
George C Sackett
McGraw-Hill
ISBN 0-07-058098-7

I bought this as a reference manual more than a study aid for my CCNA.  The
first part of the book goes over the Cisco product line with pictures and
diagrams so you get info on what the different models are and get so see
what they look like.
The next part is basic router stuff, configuring, loading IOS etc.
The last part goes over configuring routing protocols, RIP, OSPF, IEGRP,
BGP.

Matt Wehland