I know Off topic, but here goes.
I'm not sure what or how you want to emulate, but I'll assume a National 1
ISDN Telco switch.  I don't have direct access to one so I'm doing this from
memory.  National is the default, but you'll see where to change it in the
menus.  You can select from DMS 100, 5ESS and National.  4ESS is only
available for network connections.

Go to Dial Plan
Go to User connection, select the slot for the BRI card and interface to
configure.
Insert a new SPID (press "I" with #1 highlighted to the right),  enter a
phone number in the incoming field (like 5551111), and 55511110001 in the
spid field, set calls to 1, leave the rest default.
Insert a second SPID, phone number 5551112, spid 55511120001, calls = 1
backup and select a different BRI interface
Insert a new SPID, phone# 5551121, SPID 55511210001, calls 1
Insert a second SPID, phone# 5551122, SPDI 55511220001, calls1

believe it or not, you're done.  Don't change the Source ID, leave it 0.

You can prepend any of these numbers with an area code, but be sure to set
the local area code in the global settings.  That way you don't have to dial
the area code too.

What? you want the calls to roll over if the first B channel is busy?  Roll
to multiple BRI's?   In the first case, just add one SPID but set calls to
2,  to roll to multiple BRI's set the phone number exactly the same on all
interfaces.  The box will automatically search for multiple instances of the
same destination phone number and in effect roll over from busy to unused
channels.

Remember, the devices you connect to the 550 must have NT1's or NT1's built
in.  These are true U interfaces.  Use a straight-through cable, the 550 and
800 BRI interfaces tend to be polarity sensitive.  I can't remember, but I
think the distance limitation is around 1500 ft.

Enjoy,

Rodgers Moore

8pm569$4qc$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8pm569$4qc$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...