Hallo group,

I agree that the right answer is c, but this gives me a further
question:
Let´s say, we have a network with several routers. The election
process runs for the first time during startup. Now, as I can´t switch
on all the routers at the same time, the router I switch on first will
become DR (he will make an election with himself) and stay in DR state
until it goes down. So, what is the OSPF priority for, if this first router
doesn´t go down (I´ve seen routers running for over 5 years) ?

Thomas