I disagree.  From what I have seen Jason is 'learning the ropes' in an
organized and focused manner.  IMO, he asks good questions and typically
only after researching and reaching an impasse, this time being an
exception.

He is also one of the more active posters on the list in the time I have
been subscribed.  I have benefited from many of these threads.

That said, the question you are responding to could be answered with a
polite link to www.cisco.com .

Casey

http://profiles.msn.com.