Yes, but in the real world, I like Duck's attitude. Basically he's saying
that he doesn't need to memorize which switch has IOS. He is not
intimidated by any switch because they all basically do the same thing, and
he has learned enough configuration commands in both command sets to feel
comfortable. I could see hiring such a person even if he did flunk the
test! Just a thought....

Priscilla