I sent a message to Cisco Training a couple months ago pointing out that
some of their objectives/topics lists are lacking in useful information (to
say the least). I gave them suggestions on how to fix the lists for CCNA,
Switching, Remote Access, and Support, all of which have absolutely awful
lists.

I got back a form letter saying that all scores are final and if I need
more information on how to pass the tests, go to these URLs. Guess what the
URLs were to? The useless list of objectives. (I was just trying to help.
I've actually passed CCDP and CCNP, by the way.)

One thing that helps when you're studying is to use the course objectives
instead of the test objectives. For example, instead of looking at the
useless test topics for CCNA, which claim you'll need to know IPX three
times and that PPP is a bridging/switching technology, use the course
outline available here:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/cust/classes/C-TRN-ICND.html

For BCRAN, go here:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/cust/classes/C-TRN-BCRAN.html

For CIT (Support) go here:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/cust/classes/C-TRN-CIT.html

Routing and Switching CCIE written has a good exam blueprint here:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/625/ccie/rsblueprint.html

Hope this helps,

Priscilla