From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Priscilla Oppenheimer
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 12:38 PM
To: Jon; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: exam topics for various cisco tests

The topic outline (objectives) for BCRAN are really bad. They include VoIP
twice for one thing!?! This is definitely a case where you should use the
course outline rather than the silly PDF file for the outlines that has
unrelated topics in a bizarre order.

I'm pretty sure VoIP is not really on the BCRAN exam. It's not in the
class. I took the Foundation exam and didn't get any VoIP question.

Perhaps others can tell us if they got any VoIP questions on BCRAN.

Priscilla

At 12:28 AM 9/14/00, Jon wrote:
>I was wondering about the Exam Outline & Prep. Guide.....  The BCRAN Guide
>shows VoIP, but neither the Cisco Press Book, or the BCRAN course
objectives
>mention it.
>Oh well,
>Jon
>

>"Priscilla Oppenheimer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > I sent a message to Cisco Training a couple months ago pointing out that
> > some of their objectives/topics lists are lacking in useful information
> > say the least). I gave them suggestions on how to fix the lists for
CCNA,

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/cust/classes/C-TRN-CIT.html