Regarding about my BGP update source problem, I get suggestion that I need to
use the ebgp-multihop. However, if I just use loopback on one side and direct
neighbor on the other side, it works perfectly without the multihop statement.
Why do I need that statement if I am using loopback on both sides instead on
one side?

Thanks in advance

Hubert