I have a problem reading the CCO Doc CD.  The problem is that the
Figures in the HTML page is not displayed instead an ICON is displayed.
For example, if I want to read the "Internetwork Design Guide" at

http://127.0.0.1:8080/cc/td/doc/cisintwk/idg4/nd2002.htm

All the figures are not displayed while the text is displayed just
fine.  Anybody knows how to fix this problem?

I know that if I read the PDF file at the same page as below

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/cisintwk/idg4/nd2002.pdf

The figures are displayed as expected.  But it hard to move back and
forth while reading PDF file.  I really prefer to read the HTML page.

Thank you for your help in advance.

George Zhang
CCNP+Security