Hello, all.  I am trying to find the answers to some questions, but have
looked all over Cisco's web site and in every book I have.  Since I am
having such a hard time finding the answers, I thought I would post them
here, and hopefully help someone else out in the process.

1)  Host A (on ring 001) and Host B (on ring 003) are separated by two Cisco
routers acting as bridges.  The virtual ring number of Router A is 19 and
the virtual ring number of Router B is 0x19.  What is the RIF for a packet
transmitted from Host A to Host B?  Or is this not even a valid config?

 _
|A|----<bn1>-------
                 /                _
                -------<bn1>-----|B|

2)  Host A and Host B are separated by two Cisco routers configured to route
IP packets.  The two routers are separated by a serial line using HDLC
encap.  During a packet transmission from Host A to Host B, the serial line
takes a hit.  Who is responsible for retranslating the packet?

 _

3)  In an ATM lane setup, where are IP ARP requests sent?

Thanks a bunch...

-----
Kristopher B. Climie, CCNP, CCDP