Me thinks this might qualify for a study question on network design...
except, he needs to elaborate more on the problem - or the desired results -
at each end. Without a network design goal in place, it's kinda hard to
design a network imho.

Bharat Suneja

8q380r$d9t$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8q380r$d9t$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...